Super Easy Keto Bagels
I came across this recipe when I was hosting a friend who has been keto for over a year now and I wanted to try something new that would make it a little easier for her to enjoy breakfast while supporting her goals. Alexander was just a couple months old so I wasn't going to make it out to the store (I hadn't started using Instacart yet!) and I needed something easy so I was thrilled to find this super easy recipe made with ingredients I already had on hand! The only thing I didn't have was the everything bagel seasoning and donut pan but a quick Amazon search and order fixed that in two days. These store really well in the fridge too so I definitely recommend whipping some of these up for an easy part of your meal rotation!
- 1 cup shredded cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, any kind of cheese that melts well.
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan , or asiago, other hard, dry, grated cheese.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the everything in a bowl and mix it until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan. Use a spoon to
- Sprinkle extra everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
- Feel free to mix up your cheese selection - but stick with one grated hard, dry cheese (like parmesan or asiago) to keep the flour-like texture.